How clients are achieving higher prices & saving thousands in fees:
It all starts with the fundamental shift in our operating philosophy – restating real estate from a ‘Commission-driven Sales Industry’ to a ‘Professional Service’. Meaning our core purpose is now to maximise your net sale proceeds.
This is achieved by:
1. Protecting you from costly mistakes:
Because anything that needlessly reduces your sale price and/or increases your selling costs is like throwing your equity away.
2. Maximise your sale price:
With a documented ‘start-to-finish’ process based on strategies proven to extract the highest possible price from the market. There are five important steps, starting with your pre-market preparation.
3. Minimising your selling expenses:
This was a challenge because with traditional % based commissions it’s impossible.
The only real benefit of traditional commissions is they’re ‘No Sale No Fee.’ Meaning if for whatever reason you change your mind or decide not to accept the current market, you pay nothing for all the work and expenses incurred on your behalf.
Of course, that’s also the main reason they need to be so high when you do sell:
The agent carries all the risk. Often losing time, effort and money working for people who ultimately choose not to sell. Therefore the commissions from those who do sell need to be high enough to offset the losses from those who don’t.
With traditional % Commissions:
* You are basically paying extra to subsidise the work agents lose working for eventual non-sellers.
* They’re also ‘Bundled’, which means you often pay for what you don’t need.
* Sellers with a higher valued property pay more than sellers with a lower valued property, for exactly the same service.
* Even when your home sells easily with very little work and marketing needed by your agent (because of your awesome presentation and realistic price expectations), you still have to pay the same high fee.
* So you can’t reduce your selling fees with your own smart decisions & actions.
A professional fee structure based on the actual work and outgoing cost needed to serve only you!
This gives you the ability to radically reduce your selling expenses because:
- You are not subsidising work done for other people.
- You don’t pay way more just because your property is worth more.
- The easier your property sells = less work & outgoing costs needed on your behalf = lower fees.
And since premium prices are usually achieved within the first few weeks of launching to market, you’re also often selling for a Higher Price.
Higher Price and Lower Fees = Much Higher Net Sale Proceeds.
Which is how we believe it should be.
Why should you pay extra just because your home is worth more?
Why should you pay the same fee as somebody else who needs 3-5 times as much work by the agent?
Why should you pay extra to subsidise people who wallow on the market, or change their mind and don’t sell?
Well, now you don’t.
So far, in fees alone, hundreds of clients have saved an average of 36% off traditional commissions. In our local market, that equates to around $5,000. Which we’re sure can put to good use?
Under this structure, depending on your needs, we can also offer you the choice of THREE smarter fee options.
(All of which will never cost you more than a typical commission)
Risk-Free: Like old school commissions where you pay zero unless you sell. Of the three options, this will cost you the most because our sale bonus needs to be higher to compensate for our higher risk. However, because it’s based on work done (not a %) you can still save thousands.
Shared Responsibility: For more serious sellers. If you agree to cover half of our outgoing costs needed on your behalf (should you choose not to sell) – then our bonus drops considerably leaving much more in your pocket.
Pure Professional Service: Like how you’d expect to pay for any other professional service provider. This will cost you the least – leaving you with the most net equity when you sell.
If you’d also like to sell for a higher price with fairer fees… reach out for an obligation free consultation.
Alternatively, if you’d like to gain the knowledge to help yourself end up better off (even with a typical agent) then check out this Home Sellers Course