Why Traditional Real Estate Fees Need To Be So High

  In a recent online survey we asked… “Do you think in general the traditional real estate fee model offers clients value for money?” So far 88% of respondents have said NO. Interestingly, the other 12% were real estate agents. In the same survey 82% think traditional real estate fees are too expensive.   So…

Changing Real Estate

  A fundamental shift from the old industry way of thinking, is providing clients with a fresh approach to real estate. Director Carl Slade, said their new locally developed real estate brand, ‘Restate’, has evolved from a vision for an industry that is better for consumers and agents. Mr Slade is a third generation real…