Our fees can be anywhere from a few hundred dollars to thousands of dollars. It depends on exactly what you need from us and how much work is involved in helping you.
You see unlike traditional agents, who only offer a ‘one size fits all’ approach to their fees (usually a percentage of your sale price), we give you some transparent choices.
One of those choices is the more efficient ‘consultancy based’ fee structure. Similar to how you would engage any other professional service provider. Rather than paying a commission based on the value of your property, consultancy based fees reflect the actual expertise, time and outgoing costs involved in servicing just your needs. In other words, if your property sells in a day, you only pay for a days work.
It’s simply a more efficient model.
- You only pay for the work done on your behalf – instead of subsidising all the “FREE” work agents do for other clients.
- You’re not supporting the time and effort salespeople spend Prospecting.
- You’re not paying a premium for having no risk.
In addition, it gives you some significant advantages:
- You have more control over the selling process.
- It removes the ‘conflict of interest’ created by ‘commission-only’.
- It enables you to REDUCE your selling costs and therefore increase your profit.
However, don’t just take our word for it. Meet our clients who have banked thousands in extra profit because of this model.